Styrene Butadiene RubberOffering you a complete choice of products which include styrene butadiene rubber.
Approx. Price: Rs 120 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Quantity Per Pack||25 Kg|
|Packaging Type||PP Bag|
- Styrene Butadiene Rubber is a commodity material which competes with natural rubber. The elastomer is used widely in pneumatic tires.
- This application mainly calls for E-SBR, although S-SBR is growing in popularity. Other uses include shoe heels and soles, gaskets, and even chewing gum.
- Latex (emulsion) SBR is extensively used in coated papers, being one of the cheapest resins to bind pigmented coatings.
- It is also used in building applications, as a sealing and binding agent behind renders as an alternative to PVA, but is more expensive. In the latter application, it offers better durability, reduced shrinkage and increased flexibility, as well as being resistant to emulsification in damp conditions.
- SBR is often used as part of cement based substructural (basement)waterproofing systems where as a liquid it is mixed with water to form the Gauging solution for mixing the powdered Tanking material to a slurry.
- SBR aids the bond strength, reduces the potential for shrinkage and adds an element of flexibility. It is also used by speaker driver manufacturers as the material for Low Damping Rubber Surrounds.
- Additionally, it is used in some rubber cutting boards. SBR is also used as a binder in lithium-ion battery electrodes, in combination with carboxymethyl cellulose as a water-based alternative for polyvinylidene fluoride.